Location: Cornell Tech, New York City
Conference Dates: May 15 — May 18, 2022
The IEEE Symposium on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines is the original and premier forum for presenting and discussing new research related to computing that exploits the unique features and capabilities of FPGAs and other reconfigurable hardware. Over the past two decades, FCCM has been the place to present papers on architectures, tools, and programming models for field-programmable custom computing machines as well as applications that use such systems.
Click Whova for virtual participation
- May 15, 2022 – Registration is still open, but please be patient with us as we add you to Whova.
- May 5, 2022 – Whova platform is open! Please attend the virtual presentations and live discussions here.
- May 5, 2022 – Author guidelines are detailed here.
- Apr. 6, 2022 – We’re opening the second round of call for student travel grant, due Apr. 15, 2022. Apply Now!
- Apr. 1, 2022 – Registration link is open. Early bird registration is before May 4th. Registration rate can be found here.
- Feb. 21, 2022 – Call for student travel grant is open.
- Feb. 02, 2022 – Call-for-demo is open.
- Dec. 20, 2021 – Submission deadline is extended by one week.
- Dec. 9, 2021 – Call-for-workshop is open.
- Nov. 26, 2021 – Submission is open!
- Sept 18, 2021 – CFP posted.
- July 1, 2021 – Website launched.
All deadlines apply to the Anywhere on Earth (UTC – 12) timezone
|Workshop Proposals Due||February 13, 2022|
|Rebuttal Period||February 24 - 28, 2022|
|Notification of Acceptance||March 21, 2022|
|Demo Night Submissions Due||March 31, 2022|
|Notification of Demo Acceptance||April 2, 2022|
|Student Travel Grant Application||March 31, 2022|
|Notification of Student Travel Grant Recipients||April 8, 2022|
|Early Bird Registration||May 4, 2022|
|Conference||May 15 – May 18, 2022|
|General Chair||Zhiru Zhang||Cornell University|
|Program Chair||Eriko Nurvitadhi||Intel|
|Publications Chair||Gabriel Weisz||Microsoft|
|Finance Chair||Andrew Schmidt||University of Southern California ISI|
University of Pittsburgh
|Sponsorship Chair||Lana Josipovic
|Workshop Chairs||Yun (Eric) Liang
|Travel Awards Chair||Zhenman Fang||SFU|
|Publicity and Website Chair||Cong (Callie) Hao||Georgia Tech|
|Expo and Demo-Night Chair||Grace Zgheib||Intel|
|Local Arrangement Chair||Mohamed Abdelfattah
Cornell University/University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC)
Travel Grant Sponsors
With Logistics from