Call for Contributions to Demo Night
The IEEE International Symposium on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines (FCCM) is one of the premier forums for presenting and discussing new research related to computing that exploits the unique features and capabilities of FPGAs and other reconfigurable hardware.
The FCCM 2023 Demo Night is a show-and-tell event during which all conference attendees are invited to mingle and share knowledge in an informal setting. Demonstrations may include system designs, platforms, tools, and more.
The Demo Night is a great opportunity for representatives of the most prominent industries in the field to meet with the leading FCCM researchers, which might include prospective customers or potential future employees. This event is also an excellent occasion for academic researchers to increase their visibility, demonstrate their latest work, show how to use open-source software or building blocks, and receive early feedback on their work in progress.
Those wishing to present at the FCCM Demo Night should send their demo submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31, 2023.
The demo submission should be in the form of a one-page document that includes the following:
– The demo title
– The names, affiliations, and contact emails of all authors
– A brief abstract describing the demo
– Requirements, including any special arrangements the demo might require
– Please note all demos should be planned to present in-person
– Demo Night Submissions Due March 31, 2023
– Notification of Demo Acceptance April 5, 2023
– Demo Night Date (Tuesday) May 9, 2023