Location (for In-person Attendance): Orlando, Florida, USA
Conference Dates: May 9 – May 12, 2021
The IEEE Symposium on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines is the original and premier forum for presenting and discussing new research related to computing that exploits the unique features and capabilities of FPGAs and other reconfigurable hardware. Over the past two decades, FCCM has been the place to present papers on architectures, tools, and programming models for field-programmable custom computing machines as well as applications that use such systems.
- Jan 11, 2021 – PC Member posted!
- Jan 7, 2021 – Call for Workshops posted!
- Jan 2, 2021 – Extension: Abstract deadline has been extended to Jan 11th, full paper deadline is now Jan 18th, no further extensions will be made.
- Jan 2, 2021 – Work-in-progress papers should be submitted as short papers for the initial submission with a (WIP) prefix on the title, and will be given an optional 2 additional pages after acceptance.
- Dec 20, 2020 – UPDATE: FCCM 2021 will be a virtual conference with optional in-person attendance if the state of the pandemic permits. No authors will be required to attend in person, but at least one author will be required to register and attend the virtual conference. Failure to present (either virtually or in person) at the conference may result in the removal of the submission from IEEE Xplore.
- Sept 30, 2020 – FCCM Linkedin Page and Linkedin Group launched!
- Sept 14, 2020 – CFP posted! Submit your work here!
- June 1, 2020 – Website launched!
All deadlines apply to the Anywhere on Earth (UTC – 12) timezone
|Abstracts Due (All Papers)||January 11, 2021
|Submissions Due (All Papers)||January 18, 2021
|Workshop Proposals Due||February 7, 2021|
|Rebuttal Period||February 8 - 12, 2021|
|Notification of Acceptance (All Papers)||March 8, 2021|
|Demo Night Submissions||March 22, 2021 (No Extensions)|
|Notification of Acceptance (Demo Night)||March 29, 2021|
|Camera-Ready Submission||April 5, 2021|
|Early Registration Deadline||TBD|
|Conference||May 9 – May 12, 2021|
|General Chair||Christophe Bobda||University of Florida|
|Program Chair||Greg Stitt||University of Florida|
|Publications Chair||Jakub Szefer||Yale University|
|Finance Chair||Andrew Schmidt||University of Southern California ISI|
|Workshops Chair||Laura Pozzi||USI Lugano|
|Publicity and Website Chair||Xinfei Guo||NVIDIA|
|Expo and Demo-Night Chair||Gabriel Weisz||Microsoft|
|Panel Chair||Farinaz Koushanfar||UCSD
|Sponsorship Chair||Grace Zgheib||Intel|
|Local Arrangement Chair||TBD|
Interested in sponsoring FCCM? Email the Sponsorship Chair!