Information for Authors
- Full paper: 8 pages maximum
- Short paper: 4 pages maximum
- Posters: 1 page extended abstract
: 8.5 x 11 inch paper (US letter), 2 columns, single-spaced, 10 pt minimum font size.
All papers should be formatted to IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Manuscript Formatting Guidelines,
as outlined on the submission page linked below.
Camera Ready Paper Formatting and Submission Instructions
Title and abstract submission: January 6th, 2015
Final paper submission: January 13th, 2015 (final extended deadline)
Camera ready submission: March 29th, 2015
- Posters should follow the standard A0 format (3ft wide by 4ft high).
- Bring your poster and mount it on an open poster board immediately prior to the poster session. Pins or tape
will be made available for mounting your poster.
- Remember that a picture is worth a thousand words, so use graphics as much as possible in place of text.
- When using text make sure that size will be readable by a group of people standing around six feet away (approximately 27 point font or bigger).
- Authors are required to stand by their poster for discussion throughout their poster session.