The conference registration site is open:
Early registration ends on April 3rd 23:59 (PDT). The registration costs are:
|Up to April 3rd||After April 3rd|
|IEEE Student Members||$325||$400|
Visa Letters for Entering Canada
US, EU, Australian, and Japanese citizens do not require a visa to enter Canada -- only a valid passport is required.
For other country-specific requirements, please check here
Individuals requiring letters of support for visa applications must:
- First, register for the conference.
- Then send an email to email@example.com that includes the following information:
- complete name
- date of birth, if known
- the company represented and the personís position
- the personís address and telephone number (both work and home)
- the date the person intends to leave Canada, if known.
Support letters for visa applications will only be issued to individuals after
they have registered and provided the above information.
Accomodation is available in the conference venue, the
Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle.
Bookings are available at conference rates using this link:
Bookings and enquires can also be made by telephone: +1-604-684-1128
The hotel is located in downtown Vancouver. Maps and travel
information are available in the conference venue