Conference Dates: May 9 – May 12, 2021
The IEEE Symposium on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines is the original and premier forum for presenting and discussing new research related to computing that exploits the unique features and capabilities of FPGAs and other reconfigurable hardware. Over the past two decades, FCCM has been the place to present papers on architectures, tools, and programming models for field-programmable custom computing machines as well as applications that use such systems.
- Best paper announced! Congrats to all the authors!
ESCA: Event-Based Split-CNN Architecture with Data-Level Parallelism on UltraScale+ FPGA
Pankaj Bhowmik, Md Jubaer Hossain Pantho, Joel Mandebi Mbongue and Christophe Bobda
Clockwork: Resource-Efficient Static Scheduling for Multi-Rate Image Processing Applications on FPGAs
Dillon Huff, Steve Dai and Pat Hanrahan
- Announcement – To all FCCM 2021 registrants, please check your email (including your spam folder) – you should have received an email titled “[FCCM 2021] Begin Your FCCM 2021 Experience”, it will have instructions on how to get access to the conference virtual platform (RD Mobile). If you haven’t, please try to enter the event with from this link with your registered email. If it didn’t work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org asap. Looking forward to meeting you all virtually in a few days!
- May 3, 2021 – Sunday Panel announced!
- April 26, 2021 – Tuesday Keynote announced!
- April 22, 2021 – Monday Keynote announced!
- Mar 30, 2021 – Workshops & Tutorials program posted!
- Mar 25, 2021 – FCCM Main Program posted!
- Mar 25, 2021 – Call for Demos posted! Submission is due on April 26, 2021!
- Mar 17, 2021 – For authors, camera ready submission site is OPEN! Submission is due on April 5, 2021!
- Mar 17, 2021 – Registration is OPEN, enjoy the Early Registration rate before April 26, this includes FREE rate for IEEE Student Member (Non-author)!
- Feb 18, 2021 – Due to health concerns related to COVID-19, FCCM 2021 will go 100% VIRTUAL!
- Jan 11, 2021 – PC Member posted!
- Jan 7, 2021 – Call for Workshops posted!
- Jan 2, 2021 – Extension: Abstract deadline has been extended to Jan 11th, full paper deadline is now Jan 18th, no further extensions will be made.
- Jan 2, 2021 – Work-in-progress papers should be submitted as short papers for the initial submission with a (WIP) prefix on the title, and will be given an optional 2 additional pages after acceptance.
- Dec 20, 2020 –
UPDATE: FCCM 2021 will be a virtual conference with optional in-person attendance if the state of the pandemic permits. No authors will be required to attend in person, but at least one author will be required to register and attend the virtual conference. Failure to present (either virtually or in person) at the conference may result in the removal of the submission from IEEE Xplore.
- Sept 30, 2020 – FCCM Linkedin Page and Linkedin Group launched!
- Sept 14, 2020 – CFP posted! Submit your work here!
- June 1, 2020 – Website launched!
All deadlines apply to the Anywhere on Earth (UTC – 12) timezone
|Abstracts Due (All Papers)||
January 11, 2021
|Submissions Due (All Papers)||
January 18, 2021
|Workshop Proposals Due||February 7, 2021|
|Rebuttal Period||February 13 - 17, 2021|
|Notification of Acceptance (All Papers)||March 8, 2021|
|Demo Night Submissions||April 26, 2021 (No Extensions)|
|Notification of Acceptance (Demo Night)||April 29, 2021|
|Camera-Ready Submission||April 5, 2021|
|Early Registration Deadline||April 26, 2021|
|Conference||May 9 – May 12, 2021|
|General Chair||Christophe Bobda||University of Florida|
|Program Chair||Greg Stitt||University of Florida|
|Publications Chair||Jakub Szefer||Yale University|
|Finance Chair||Andrew Schmidt||University of Southern California ISI|
|Workshops Chair||Laura Pozzi||USI Lugano|
|Publicity and Website Chair||Xinfei Guo||Shanghai Jiao Tong University|
|Expo and Demo-Night Chair||Gabriel Weisz||Microsoft|
|Panel Chair||Farinaz Koushanfar||UCSD
|Sponsorship Chair||Grace Zgheib||Intel|
Travel Grant Sponsors
Interested in sponsoring FCCM? Email the Sponsorship Chair!