When visiting Cornell, connect to the Cornell-Visitor wireless network.
- Visitors from eduroam-participating institutions: Connect to the eduroam secure Wi-Fi network using your credentials from your home institution. You do not need to register as a guest or obtain Cornell credentials to use eduroam.
- Other visitors: Register to use the Cornell-Visitor network. Follow the steps below.
1. Select Cornell-Visitor from the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your device.
2. A browser window should open automatically. You should see the Cornell-Visitor registration screen.
4. Click Register.
5. You’ll see a confirmation screen. Click Log In. Because this is a visitor network, you will need to register your device daily.