FCCM 2020 will be held at the Graduate Hotel in Downtown Fayetteville.
We have a limited room block at the Graduate Fayetteville, a hotel in Fayetteville Arkansas.
Use the following link to book rooms: IEEE FCCM Booking Link
Northwest Arkansas National Airport (XNA) http://www.flyxna.com/ is approximately 25 miles from the conference hotel and has connecting flights to the major hubs throughout North America. Note that there is also a Fayetteville North Carolina airport (FAY) which is not the Northwest Arkansas National Airport (XNA). Once you arrive there are several options to get from the airport to Fayetteville.
To/From XNA Airport:
FCCM has negotiated the following rates with Jim’s Shuttle Services (http://www.jimsexpress.com/index.html):
- 1 person – $40 each way to/from XNA
- 2 people – $35 each way per person
- 3-6 people – $30 per person
When you make the booking with Jim’s Shuttle Services mention FCCM to get the negotiated rate.
A number of shuttle services, taxis, and Uber/Lyft are available: www.flyxna.com/getting-around/buses-shuttles-taxis/. Rental cars http://www.flyxna.com/getting-around/rental-cars/ are also an option.
Fayetteville consistently ranks as one of the top places to live and work in the United States. The downtown area, where FCCM will be held, is home to a wide variety of unique coffee shops, restaurants and breweries, and art galleries. The FCCM hotel, the Graduate, is located on “the square” which puts a wide range of restaurants, pubs, cafes and visitor attractions all within a short walk. The University of Arkansas campus and the Dickson street nightlife area also a short 10 minute walk from the hotel.
For the outdoor enthusiasts, there is a wide range of activities within or nearby Fayetteville including biking and walking paths, hiking and mountain bike trails. The Buffalo River https://www.buffaloriver.com/ is approximately 2 hrs by car.
Some websites with more great ideas for things to do in Fayetteville:
- Experience Fayetteville https://www.experiencefayetteville.com/
- City of Fayetteville https://www.fayetteville-ar.gov/
- Restaurants: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g31589-Fayetteville_Arkansas.html
- Things to do in Fayetteville: https://www.experiencefayetteville.com/experience/item/46-things-to-dor
- Things to do in Northwest Arkansas: https://northwestarkansas.org/attractions/