FCCM 2019 Call for Workshops
FCCM 2019 invites the submission of half-day and full-day workshop proposals. The workshops will be held on Wednesday May 1, 2019 in San Diego, CA, USA. The aim of the conference workshops is to emphasize emerging topics related to reconfigurable computing, custom hardware acceleration, and applications such as vision, machine learning, supercomputing, and other applications. Workshops should highlight current topics related to technical and/or industry issues and should include a set of invited presentations and/or panels that encourage the participation of attendees in active discussion.
Workshop Proposal Format:
Each workshop proposal (maximum 2 pages) must include:
- Title of the workshop
- Workshop Organizers (names, affiliation and contact information)
- Scope and topics of the workshop
- Why is the topic current and important?
- Why the workshop may attract a large number of attendees at FCCM?
- A short biography of the organizers
- Names of potential speakers
- Duration of the workshop: Half-day, Full-day and a tentative schedule
Workshop Proposal Submission
Proposal submissions should be submitted as a single PDF file via email to Eli Bozorgzadeh, FCCM Workshop chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject line as “FCCM workshop proposal submission”) by March 15