FCCM 2021 Call for Workshops
FCCM 2021 www.fccm.org invites the submission of half-day and full-day workshop proposals. The workshops will be held on Wednesday May 12, 2021. FCCM will be held as a 100% virtual event
and will also offer optional in-person attendance. The aim of the conference workshops is to emphasize emerging topics related but not limited to reconfigurable computing, custom hardware acceleration, and applications such as vision, machine learning, supercomputing, and other applications. Workshops should highlight current topics related to technical and/or industry issues and should include a set of invited presentations and/or panels that encourage the participation of attendees in active discussion.
Workshop Proposal Format:
Each workshop proposal (maximum 2 pages) must include:
- Title of the workshop
- Workshop Organizers (names, affiliation and contact information)
- Scope and topics of the workshop
- Rationale: Why is the topic current and important? Why may the workshop attract a large number of attendees to FCCM?
- A short biography of the organizers
- Names of potential speakers
- Duration of the workshop: Half-day, Full-day and a tentative schedule
Workshop Proposal Submission :
Proposal should be submitted as a single PDF file via email to Prof. Laura Pozzi, FCCM Workshop chair, at Laura.Pozzi@usi.ch (with subject line “FCCM workshop proposal submission”) by February 7, 2021. Should you have any questions regarding this call, please contact Laura.Pozzi@usi.ch