FCCM 2022 Call for Workshops
FCCM 2022 invites the submission of half-day and full-day workshop proposals. The workshops will be held on May 18th, 2022. The FCCM 2022 will be a hybrid event. There will be a live face-to-face conference at NYC and a virtual program. The aim of the conference workshops is to emphasize emerging topics related but not limited to reconfigurable computing, custom hardware acceleration, and applications such as vision, machine learning, supercomputing, and other applications. Workshops should highlight current topics related to technical and/or industry issues and should include a set of invited presentations and/or panels that encourage the participation of attendees in active discussion.
Workshop Proposal Format:
Each workshop proposal (maximum 2 pages) must include:
- Title of the workshop
- Preferred presentation mode (in person / virtual)
- Workshop Organizers (names, affiliation and contact information)
- Scope and topics of the workshop
- Rationale: Why is the topic current and important? Why would the workshop attract a large number of attendees?
- A short biography of the organizers
- Names of potential speakers
- Duration of the workshop: Half-day, Full-day and a tentative schedule
Workshop Proposal Submission:
Proposals should be submitted as a single PDF file via email to Prof. Yun Eric Liang, FCCM Workshop Chair at email@example.com (with a subject line “FCCM Workshop Proposal:”) by February 13, 2022. Should you have any questions regarding this call, please address the same email.